safety module is tasked solely with receiving a fraction of an outpost’s revenues denominated in stablecoins. Spending funds in the safetyfund can only be done via a successful governance proposal.
- Module address:
- Testnet address:
- Module repo: https://github.com/mars-protocol/hub/tree/main/x/safety
- Proto repo: https://github.com/mars-protocol/hub/tree/main/proto
- proposals.proto: https://github.com/mars-protocol/hub/blob/main/proto/mars/safety/v1beta1/proposals.proto
- query.proto: https://github.com/mars-protocol/hub/blob/main/proto/mars/safety/v1beta1/query.proto
- Video walkthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UjSXEcbyuY
- Article breakdown: https://blog.marsprotocol.io/blog/mars-protocol-code-review-breakdown-session-3-4-safety-fund-and-governance-modules
SafetyFundSpendProposal details a proposal for the use of safety funds, together with how many coins are proposed to be spent, and to which recipient account.
For now, this is just a copy of the CommunityPoolSpendProposal in the distribution module. in the long term, the goal is for the module to be able to automatically detect bad debts incurred in outposts and automatically distribute the appropriate amount of funds, without having to go through the governance process.
Query defines the gRPC querier service for the safety fund module.
QueBalancesRequest is the request type of the
QueBalancesResponse is the response type of the